Projects perforated cladding
Perforated Cladding Panel Applications
- Protection from the elements for base materials that are more susceptible to corrosion
- Architectural and design uses that would not be possible with thinner, less weight-bearing materials
- Sound attenuation
- Improved appearance
- Perforated metal provides effective sun screening
Options for Perforated Metal
- Aluminum resists rusting and corrosion, making it ideal for applications in humid environments.
- Stainless steel is one of the stronger options and is useful for cladding in industrial applications.
- Other options are COR-TEN® or weathered steel, galvanized metal, brass, bronze and carbon steel.